Used homework time to drive to Colorado Springs to the LGBTQ Youth Center up there. Took forever for me to find it. The social support is there, but it’s not what I was looking for. They gave me a few numbers for a few counselors. I wish I could just start this thing, start T, change my name, top surgery. But Shelby and my mom think I need the counseling first.
However, I was gone for almost 3 hours. I’m so not going to be able to get all my work done. Ugh.
I am so incredibly thankful to have Shelby in my life. She’s my everything, and incredibly supportive. I love her so much, I can’t even begin to explain how great my love for her is.
- droe34 likes this
- herecomesoliver likes this
- opposing likes this
- noahandthehumbleairplane likes this
- purplemay likes this
- purplemay said: I love u and support you and can’t wait til you get what your going for, but I think you should keep your name. Luckily you got a both gender name =)) keep it. It’s you =))
- horseschickensandfish likes this
- thespacebetween100 likes this
- aqueensinstincts said: You gotta take care of yourself first! Then school. <3
- aqueensinstincts likes this
- shaethegay posted this